Tuesday, June 8, 2010

brit

I loved the last little quilt I made so much that i decided to make another one.
It's for my niece brittany & it fits her to a T!
I love the sweetwater fabric by Moda & the wild green background by who knows?
Believe it or not- months ago I finished two more little quilts & took them to the quilter a couple of weeks ago- now they are back & I will show them to you after they are bound.
I love making little quilts!
LOVE IT
This summer the girls & I are going to work on making their first quilts...
sewing with your kids... hmm?
I hope it works out & they don't hate me after.

4 comments:

michelle said...

SO cute! You are a quilting wonder. I haven't made a quilt for years, but you are making me want to get back to it!

She Loves To Make said...

This turned out so so cute! I bet Brittany LOVES it!

Jill said...

I love the design of this quilt!!!!

Brit said...

I do LOVE it! Thank you so much again Patsy. It was such a wonderful surprise!