Wednesday, April 7, 2010

where in the world did trent get that coon skin cap?

Yes-
It's true...
I bought these boys
Coon skin caps.
Don't throw paint on us- they're not real.

We bought them on the way home from Megan's house in a little gas station somewhere between here & Cedar City, Utah-- aka: the middle of no where.
They were $8.00.
I had bought the girls flowery headbands in Arkansas for $12 each, so hey- it was the least I could do to buy the boys these... even though they are tacky & Trent won't take his off.

Every where we go these days, people comment on Trent's hat.
"Hey- Daniel Boone- he where'd you get that hat? - cool hat kid-"
we've heard it all.
It's a good thing he can't wear hats in school.
and it's a good thing missionaries don't wear hats in Brazil!
All I know is-
I won't have too many more grand kids if the plan to grow stashes, then wear these hats to their college classes when Jack gets home pans out.

7 comments:

Janae said...

What festive hats...this is hilarious! What a fun mom you are to spend the cash on these fun hats!

wende said...

love that hats. especially that there are three of them. :)

Kristy said...

My boys have "those" hats too! They wore them all over the place and then it got old thank goodness!!!

I would pay to watch the boys with staches and hats go to class!! LOL

The Taylors said...

I love those hats. I am telling you those boys sound like we would get along great!

She Loves To Make said...

haha these pictures are great! I'm sure Trent loves his!

Beth said...

ROFL!!

michelle said...

HA! That last sentence made me laugh out loud!