Saturday, April 3, 2010

easter eggs & saying goodbye

Last week we dyed eggs with megan, tony, & charlie in Bentonville.











Soon after that it was
time to say goodbye.


Hard to believe
that the next time these two boys get together-
Charlie will be walking & talking.
Jack will be talking too- but mostly in Portugese.

Saying goodbye at the airport was the worst.

Charlie didn't seem to mind it.

Although, his parents say
when he woke up he looked around a lot.
I'm sure he had to be thinking...
where did all those funny people go?

4 comments:

Kristy said...

What a GREAT picture of all your kids together! You should blow that one up and hang in up!

We didn't even color eggs this year....I have a bunch of party poopers at my house!

Happy Easter!

wende said...

saying good bye is the worst!
i love that photo of your family. you have a beautiful family and should be so proud!

Jill said...

I think your trip to Megan's house was inspired! What a perfect thing to do before Jack left for his mission. The pictures alone are gold! I hope you're busy ordering prints for framing.

michelle said...

I love the picture of Megan and Charlie!!