Thursday, April 1, 2010

more trip details

Megan made a birthday cake for Jack last week.
NO one's birthday has been celebrated for so long & so many times in the history of our family birthdays!
Coconut Cream Cake

It was FANTASTIC

jack is obviously loved...

I think his wish may have been---

please let the time left at home go fast
He is so incredibly bored & ready to leave this week
Only 4 days left.
Saturday in Bentonville-
We headed out for some sight seeing & shopping & fun.
A trip to Bentonville wouldn't be the same without visiting Sam Walton's 5 & dime. It really is a great little museum.

Brian & Megan in front of the Walmart in Chile display.
You gotta love Sam Walton's "Sweet" according to Hailey & Jack, truck.
He was quoted to say- what am I supposed to drive a RR? Where would I put my dogs?
cool dude
The girls went shopping & bought headbands.
The boys (much to Trent's delight) went bowling.
Chloe & I gave Charlie a bath later that night.
So FUN


What a cutie!

6 comments:

She Loves To Make said...

We miss you guys! That was such a great visit. I'm glad we were able to spend time with Jack before he leaves---FOUR DAYS?! Holy cow.

Kristy said...

I love the naked bum picture of Charlie.....oh the cute rolls and rolls of fat!!

I had a patient last night that has a daughter that lives in a town right by Bentonville, they work for Walmart too!

Looks like you had a fun trip!

Karrie said...

What a cute bum that kid has...is he getting enough to eat? What a great trip...I'm glad you went.

wende said...

LOVE those head bands - allie is super jealous here.

but i love those chubby thighs even more - i could chew on them YUM!
is that wrong?

The Taylors said...

I love the bum!!! and the headbands are darling!

michelle said...

1. That coconut cake looks amazing.

2. WHERE did they get the darling headbands??

3. LOVE the bath picture. Charlie is gazing at you with the cutest expression!