Sunday, September 13, 2009

my camera won't download edition...

1. for some reason i can't get the photos off my camera... oh the misery~!
2. I am feeling much, much better - thanks to my sweet husband for being so patient with me.
3. Wende's birthday was yesterday- on Friday the blogger mom's took her to dinner & shopping & it was such a blast & i have pictures to prove it.... really I do. Wende is amazing & such a great friend. Happy Birthday Wende. You deserve it. You are a true friend & I love ya.
4. Yesterday was nutcracker tryouts at Chloe's ballet studio.... she made it!!
5. There were 80 girls in her group (by height) and only 40 made it... oh it's tough being a kid. She is all excitement and anticipation waiting for Tuesday evening when she will find out her part at the mandatory parent's meeting. She is hoping/thinking/maybe a lady in waiting..?
6. It is going to be a busy fall between the baby coming, the nutcracker rehearsals, & get this-
the missionary comes home the day after opening night for the nutcracker.
WOW
I am really glad she made it, time will fly by & the baby & the missionary will be here before I know it!

(p.s. I didn't cry during church today. Although I was tempted to skip I didn't even leave early.)
-I will be taking orders for tickets starting next Wednesday if you are interested-

8 comments:

Kristy said...

Is it your camera or blogger?? If it is blogger let me know I may know what is wrong.

Woohoo for Chole can't wait to hear what part she gets!!! I will check with Emily to see if she wants to go again!

Karolynn said...

Go Chole! That is great news! I was so glad you stayed today at church!!!!!!!

Cecilia said...

Congrats Chloe! That's awesome news!
I'm glad your missionary is finally coming home soon Patsy!

She Loves To Make said...

You can't download pictures! Bummer! I have been waiting to see pictures from Wende's birthday! I'm so glad Chloe made the nutcracker--she deserves it. With all the practices Chloe will be doing, time is going to FLY by before Brian gets home!

Jill said...

I hate having picture trouble, I hope it gets resolved quickly!

I'm so glad you're feeling better!

Congratulations to Chloe!

Holly said...

Way to go Chloe!! Dancing in The Nutcracker will be so memorable.

Happy to hear you are feeling better--but sorry about your pictures--grrr.

michelle said...

Congratulations! To Chloe for making the Nutcracker. To you, for going to church and not crying. It does sound like a busy time ahead, that will surely make the time pass quickly!

jakenapril said...

i believe you. sometimes pictures are elusive things. it's okay. i heard about the birthday extravaganza lunch shopping thing...and i heard about the red velvet cheesecake--YUM!
good luck to chloe...we'll be seeing her in november. can't wait!
and i'm sure the missionary will be in contact soon. promith. he's almost home...well, kinda. less than one year is soon, right?