Friday, July 19, 2013

trip to campus MOA

Last week Hailey & I picked up Chloe & headed to the


It was a blast!
A great activity for a hot, hot summer day.


 Right now there is a fantastic exhibit called Work To Do
Click on the words & check it out! We loved some of it, were confused by some of it, it made us think... and most importantly we had a GREAT time.








This was my favorite & very thought provoking.





Think about it-
both plants got equal amounts of water & light.
One is spoken only "good" words to-
the other only "evil" words.
The difference was obvious. Not huge- but obvious.
Leave a comment- and let me know what you think about this! 
I think it's amazing- absolutely amazing.
***
Chloe could only stay with us for a couple of hours, but afterward we met up with Jack.
He needed some new clothes so we headed out with him and... 
it's always fun to be out shopping with Jack.


That's really all I have to say about that.


We headed to dinner with a gift card to Olive Garden I was given- (LOVE Gift cards)
And- I realized how fun to be out with my two
Middle Children!
I am pretty sure this has never happened before.
It was great. These are two fantastic kids.
Jack is working for the summer. He has a job & an internship. 
He also has a .... girlfriend... and we are loving that!
Hailey- just started school to learn American Sign Language.
She is loving it & hoping to work with Autistic kids or just be an interpreter for the hearing impaired.
She is so good at this kind of thing! We are really excited for her.


I am sad that I didn't take any pictures with me in them???
I was there!
I really was!
But notice I did get a picture of my mushroom ravioli?
it was good-

2 comments:

michelle said...

I love going to that museum. Cool plant installation!

I'm glad that you got to go with Chloe and Hailey. I can totally understand what you mean about everything being laced with sadness because she is not home.

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

That sounds like a great day Patsy.

I totally believe the plant thing. I read an interesting book about that once.

So glad your summer has got good things in it.