Monday, July 22, 2013

all moved out & all moved in

As you know,
Megan & Tony & the boys have been staying with us 
but not anymore- they are all moved out
and
all moved in to their new home!


A couple of weeks ago they successfully moved 
closer to Tony's awesome new job.


We are sad they are gone, yet happy they are settled in a beautiful home in a beautiful new neighborhood. It's just so far away... okay, okay--- I know it's not all the way in Arkansas.
But-- it is an hour from our house. 
Frankly we are just so happy to have them close - truly I am not complaining even though it sounds like it. You know? There's this mix of feelings- I want them to have their own lives, be independent, not live too close yet still live---- next door.
 It doesn't really work.
 Still it's what I want & don't want at the same time. 


It's a really nice house & loads of neighbors came to help & have already stopped by to introduce themselves. It's close to work & two parks! It's a good life for them & I love that.


I helped unpack the kitchen & got all the boxes, packing paper & bubble wrap organized.
Then Joey came along.




How could you get mad at that face?!
He & Charlie were so excited to see their toys & beds unpacked.
It was just like Christmas day.
-I feel lucky-




1 comment:

Jill said...

Which city did they move to?