Wednesday, July 3, 2013

a few more pictures of the boys- before this blog gets back to regular business

It is so much fun to have so many little boys in my life!
I have all these darling photos & gosh--- 
It's just not right, not to share them!


(grocery shopping with Charlie & Joey)

So, before I start writing about just what's been going on here at our house,
I thought I would include a couple more.


(walking home from church with Daddy)


(Uncle Trent comforts an owie)


Crew


Finn


Joey loves the Iphone!
Who doesn't?



Crew & Finn
They are smiling so big now!

Do you have plans for Independence Day?
It's my favorite & the festivities start tonight- I can't wait.


2 comments:

Jill said...

These little guys are all so cute! I am so, so happy for you to have them nearby.

I always associate the 4th of July with you, have a great day!!

Beth said...

Thinking about you on Independence Day! Im still following!!! And can't wait to see what you did on your favorite holiday :)
LOVE LOVE LOVE BOYS!!!
My cup is getting full, keep posting.
BIGGEST HUGS from your BIGGEST fan!!!