Friday, July 12, 2013

making baby food

Megan & I headed over to see the twins & help Laura make baby food after Charlie & Joey went to sleep this week. It was a BLAST.


The twins are getting homemade baby food- which by the way is really easy to make & store.


This is sweet potatoes.


While Megan & Laura were busy with food prep, Brian & I gave them baths.






Then we got them to sleep.
Some nights they sleep good, others...
not so good.
So they are doing pretty great.


Brian put down Crew & I had Finn.
He just sat & stared in my eyes as I rocked him.
I blinked, yawned... but he just stared up at me.
After a good while I laid his sweet little self down into his crib & he closed his eyes & fell asleep.
Oh I am so lucky!
What a GREAT blessing.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Wow, homemade baby food seems like a lot of work, especially with two little guys eating it! It's so sweet of you and Megan to help!