Friday, February 3, 2012

a year of-- lasts

Wednesday was Trent's last parent teacher conference!
Of course, there are parent teacher conferences in Jr. & Sr. high-- but it's not the same- at all.
Trent was SO EXCITED! He woke up in the morning & announced- "It's my last SEP (student education plan) - so I am wearing a tie!" Okay then
I didn't think much of it, but when he came home from school- he went straight up & put on his dress clothes. 


 The computer lab is right across the hall from his classroom and we were there early, so he showed me how to log on & his passwords. He said several times- I love this school. So sweet. He is such a nice kid.


Trent with his teacher- she's the best. Really she is!



Trent with his-- how do you say this? extra needs teacher.

She really is amazing.  She has been working with Trent since the 2nd grade. She has been a life changer. I truly mean that- his advocate & fan.

I love this school too.
dang it
why does everyone have to grow up?



3 comments:

michelle said...

Motherhood is just filled with these kinds of bittersweet moments! I'm so glad that Trent has had supportive and loving teachers at his school.

She Loves The Color Pink said...

I love that second picture of Trent. He is such a sweet kid. I'm just cracking up that he wanted to dress up.

Beth said...

Wow Trent! Sharp dressed man!!! I really love it! Jacob loved his Jr. High basketball coach who dressed up on game days. He learned to LOVE to dress up when it wasn't cool to everyone else. I have to say, IT'S COOL!!