Thursday, February 9, 2012

annual birthday lunch

 Last Saturday- 
Ruthie & I met the two Brittany's & this cutie- John 
for our annual birthday lunch & shopping.


It was so much fun!
Look how big Johnny is getting?!
He is scooting a round now. He is such a good baby- loves shopping & people.
I love his cheeks, especially with this hat.

It was a cold- yet beautifully sunny day here at Gardener Village.
We looked around more than usual & had such a great time.
I bought a few fabric fat quarters for the Eye Spy Quilt I have just started to go on Charlie's bed (more on that coming soon...) and we got to catch up on all the many things going on. Brittany is almost finished with her master's degree & Marcus was accepted to go on an international internship this summer to Brazil!!
Good times- I love these guys-- you too Ruthie!
Happy Birthday Brittany.

2 comments:

She Loves The Color Pink said...

This is so fun! I wish I could go with you guys.
I CAN'T WAIT for Charlie's quilt. He is going to love it. He loves pointing things out right now.

Brit said...

I love our annual tradition! It was so much fun spending time with you. Thanks again for everything!! I hope I will see you soon. :)