Friday, February 10, 2012

this week

THIS WEEK--
Was New Beginnings
a celebration of a new year/new goals etc. in our congregation for the Young Women.
A carnival theme- with popcorn, ice cream, cotton candy... super fun!
Except our sweet Bishop fell off a ladder while decorating. After the activity we found out he broke 3 ribs & punctured a lung. OH NO! prayers please.



For family night- Brett talked to the kids about some family history. We decided to look for some family names to take with us on our temple trips.
Trent was very upset to learn of several babies - back in the 1800's who only lived a week or two, or just days.



We LOVED super bowl commercials & FANTASTIC food at the Johnson's house Sunday night.
SUPER FUN is what that was.
My favorite commercial

Oh man- I laughed my head off. So good.... hahahahaha- wow.

  My new favorite food-
this Greek Dip
So good- by the way- Karen I need the recipe!


Hailey & Branson- (they wouldn't let me get a decent picture)
sang to us- these 2 are AMAZING! It's so much fun to watch & listen to them.
p.s. Branson is Hailey's new friend :)
isn't he so cute!?
She is probably going to kill me upon reading this post... so you may never hear from me again.
It was nice knowing ya'll.

*Did you do anything fun this week?



2 comments:

She Loves The Color Pink said...

Yep, you're a dead lady :) I'm excited to hear them sing when we come (hailey you need to set that up please)
GREEK DIP? Ok I need that recipe too!
Love you & reading your blog so much.

michelle said...

oh no, your poor bishop!

I'm with Trent. Babies dying is just the saddest thing. I hate it when I go to the cemetery and see all of the gravestones for babies.

Oh boy, I hope you're still here tomorrow! Cute couple.