Thursday, February 2, 2012

creating

Last week- besides finishing the quilt-
( I forgot to mention I am naming that quilt "snow day")
I finished two pinterest projects!


I had some fabulous orange hand soap that I made a soap dispenser to match- It is sitting on my sink next to the dish washing soap.


I also made these birthday cards. I need a lot of birthday cards throughout the year. This idea I found at Ucreate. Kari at Ucreate is the best! She used to be missionary Jack's Sunday School teacher!
Being creative is the best way to improve the winter blues.


2 comments:

michelle said...

Creating helps with any kind of blues! I always feel so happy when I complete a project. I have been wanting to do the mason jar soap dispenser for ages...

She Loves The Color Pink said...

Love that soap dispenser!!!!