Monday, October 24, 2011

eighteen

Last Friday Miss Hailey girl, turned


18 We celebrated by going to lunch & shopping. Besides being Hailey's birthday it was also Fall Break which meant NO SCHOOL~ sweet.


We had lunch at one of our favorite places downtown. It was so fun to be out with my girls! I think they had fun too?


We went to Fashion Place to go shopping & I stopped into See's & took this photo of the candy counter... mmm. Hailey didn't want any candy! What? I have failed as a mother.


I neglected to take more photos of her opening her presents- or at her special Mexican food dinner-or of her friends bringing by a cupcake & singing- or of the new jeans & things she got shopping.


I did get a picture of Taylor who stopped by with a Justin Beiber CD all wrapped up. I thought she would have a heart attack from the excitement!!

A couple of weeks ago I DVR'd his movie- Never Say Never- both girls watched it... then watched it again... and again-- and again & snap- just like that- Hailey is a super fan.


SUPER FAN.


fun times. I love this Hailey girl- LOVE HER


She is a wonderful daughter, sister & friend. She is funny, positive, kind & I am honored to be her mother.


Happy Birthday Hailey

5 comments:

wende said...

oh happiest birthday hailey!
i SAW the new jeans and they CUTE!
and i pretty much just love the socks off that girl. really.

i love that you got a photo of her and taylor. :) he was excited to deliver the goods, he knew she would freak over the CD. and allie is just SO happy to have some fellow bieber fevers in the building.

love you hailey girl!

Jill said...

Wow 18!!!!

Johnna said...

Please tell Hailey we were sorry that we missed the big day. If you would also tell her that we love her and hope she has an amazing 18th year.

Aunt Johnna & Uncle Clyde

:)

michelle said...

I love that she is suddenly a super fan. Sounds like a great birthday to me!

michelle said...

p.s. I'm dying over you saying you failed as her mother because she didn't want any candy. Seriously.