Thursday, October 6, 2011

cootie catching

Pick a number Ok- pick another number
one more...
now ask your question.

Now that I've been working at my job for one year, will I get a raise?

Definitely YES!!

WOO HOOO!!!!

again-

** Yesterday's quilt- YES I used the same pattern as Hailey's & Beth's. I LOVE THIS PATTERN! It is so easy to use & great for a beginner. I like how it uses so many different fabrics & can be made with a charm pack of matching fabrics (plus a couple more squares.) I have made it several times now & I will again! It's titled Vintage baby Quilt by yoyo mama designs, by Marlene Miller. I highly recommend it**

3 comments:

wende said...

ok for some reason trent just looks so grown up in these photos!

i love that kid.

could you ask trent to ask the cootie catcher if i'm going to lose some weight? :)

She Loves The Color Pink said...

When we were watching kids a few weeks ago, we were coloring and making paper airplanes. I was trying to make a cootie catcher and could not remember!!! Maybe I should have Trent help me.
Following Wende...could you ask Trent if I am going to have all boys?

michelle said...

He really does look older here!

Eva loves those cootie catchers. She makes up crazy answers, though.

Could you ask Trent if we could go a month without sickness around here?!