Monday, October 25, 2010

two quilts finished

Last week was very productive!
I finished two darling quilts & I am so thrilled to introduce you to them both.
First up is this one for my friend Krystal who is having a baby girl next month.
A couple of posts down is the matching doll quilt for her 3 year old daughter to carry a doll around. It was so fun to make this- I love to make baby quilts! It's bright & has a bright pink minky back. SO Soft!
This one is for my niece's son Cole.

It's already packed an off at the post office.

Here it is all washed up & wrinkly.
I love a fresh made quilt out of the dryer.
I'm sure it's hard to tell- but they come out so soft & finished after washing. I couldn't resist putting another photo up after the wash.
I'm on a quilting roll with several Christmas projects going on...
I wish I could show them all!

8 comments:

Beth said...

So beautiful... what a wonderful talent you have to share and bless others lives too!

PaD said...

Your quilts are beautiful. It's your art. Love them all.

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

Cole is going to love that quilt... he loves cars and is always labeling the different vehicles anytime we are driving. Thank you so much!

Anne said...

Holy Cow Patsy, your on bakerella!!! You and your girls. so fun to spot you. AWH I can't believe you made her blog. So cool. Antoinette

Marianne said...

Hey, theres a big picture of you and your girls on Bakerella! My mom and I saw it and knew who you were throgh your blog. BTW- My mom is Janae's cousin.

Jill said...

The quilts are beautiful, you have such a way. I love minky fabric and am addicted to soft things like that. Babies these days are so lucky!

Kristy said...

Way cute quilts!! Kristal's turned out sooo very cute!!!

michelle said...

I can't believe how many quilts you make, Patsy! LOVE the fabric with all the vehicles.