Monday, October 11, 2010

concert in the park

It's been a good weekend here at our house.
My In laws have been here & Hailey had a "real" gig Saturday night!
Some H.S. students were putting on a concert (fund raiser)
for a trip they are taking later in the year.
They asked Hailey to participate.
It was such a beautiful & fun night.
Loads of people showed up!
There were lots of different musical artists.
Hailey sang two of her original songs- Airplanes & Taxi's & my new favorite Ferris Wheel.
It was extra special to have Grandma & Grandpa here.
Trent loved every minute & was on pins & needles enjoying the show...
not.
Good times
P.S. I love being outside in the crisp fall air.
Fall in Utah is marvelous

6 comments:

Beth said...

How Wonderful!!! I wish I could have been there with you guys... so cool to see Hailey bloomin' and growin' and sharing her talents in such a beautiful way! (insert proud auntie tears here).

I love the fall air too! I am digging out my grubby but all to soft and compfy sweatshirts today :)

jakenapril said...

uh, freakin' awesome!! way to go hailey! :D and yay for fall. 'bout time it showed up, huh?

Jill said...

That is so cool that she performed for such a big crowd! That is a real talent to be able to do that.

Kristy said...

Hailey ROCKS!!!! What a fun night for your family. That was great that Brett's parents were there to see her too.

wende said...

i'm so sad we missed this - i love that hailey girl. have i mentioned this yet? how fun for grandma and grandpa to be there and see her perform live!

that girl is going places i tell ya!

michelle said...

I'm sure she rocked the house and was the best performer there!!