Saturday, August 25, 2012

it's time! time to RISE & SHOUT


Yesterday
Yesterday was the big day
that
Jack
moved 
back
to 
college.
Now, that was a quick 4 months!


We had a little-- going back to college-- dinner party Thursday night.
This time- no tears- all happiness & excitement. 
I am truly so glad Jack is going- being at the Y was some of the best years of my life & I am Thrilled for him!


I had the table set, etc.
Then went outside to start the grill- and WHAT?!!
It wasn't blazing hot?
happy day
we moved outside




Chickens & Nya
Brett has started calling the chickens
Lavern & Shirley


For dinner we had
salad with ranch
Steak
garlic mashed potatoes.
 Friday just before GO TIME-we went shopping---


Can you believe that some of Jack's buddies buy this deodorant just for the phrase on the back!
HA- funny!


I told Jack if he bought this sponge bob soap it would make him look cool.


He didn't go for it.
But he did find this brand of shampoo that they have in Brazil.
Once at a members house he rushed to the bathroom to throw up...
-made it to the bathroom sink-
The bathroom sink had a tiny drain that instantly clogged because Jack had thrown up a sink full of live worms. He used the cap of the shampoo to scoop them out & into the toilet to flush.
Oh my baby.


thus-
this face of disgust


Trent made it home just in time to say goodbye.


Poor Trent!
It's so hard being the youngest!!


GO JACK
GO COUGARS
I LOVE YOU BYU
AND
I LOVE YOU JACK


2 comments:

She Loves The Color Pink said...

Love the table settings! Fun, fun dinner!!! I'm so excited for Jack.
That deoderant cracks me up!!!
p.s. Lavern & shirley---awesome haha.

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

What a great mom to celebrate going back to college with BYU paraphernalia. Ew. I can't believe the worms. I guess that would explain 40 pounds gone.

Lavern & Shirley. That's a good one.

Poor Trent's boat is getting rocked this week, but PLEASE don't tell him I said his boat was getting rocked :)