Tuesday, May 24, 2011

25 years... wow

Yesterday Brett & I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary.

wow

25 years

We celebrated by heading downtown last Friday. We ate at one of our favorite restaurants Cafe Molise then spent the night at the new Marriott Hotel.


We had a great time walking around the almost totally remodeled downtown. This has been a five year project for the city & it is almost over. It's looking GREat.



It was fantastic to get away & spend some time together after the past couple of really busy weeks! It's been a great 25 years. Not perfect, not easy- but a great 25 years.

I can't even write anymore words... thanks for marrying me.

7 comments:

crystal said...

You look so radiantly beautiful in that top photo!

Thanks for the birthday message you sent me--that made my day!
xo

Jill said...

Congratulations to you two!!

Beth said...

Congratulations! What a milestone :) Sounds ike a perfect way to celebrate... I would love a little get-a-way!

michelle said...

You are beautiful, Patsy.

25 years is a huge milestone! Impressive. I wonder what percentage of marriages make it 25 years? What a wonderful gift you've given your children.

(Our 20th anniversary is next month and I canNOT believe it.)

She Loves The Color Pink said...

Yay for 25 years! Love you both!

Brit said...

Congratulations!! Love you both!

Kim Sue said...

Wow!! 25 years! That rocks!