Monday, August 22, 2011

first day of school 2011

Can you believe it? I really can't... school already!!These two cuties are High School sophomores- wow!!!
everyone knows- sixth graders RULE the school.

Of course, no one rules a school like a H.S. Senior!?


It's gonna be a GREAT YEar!

Especially if these two take my challenge & introduce them selves like I suggested...

"My name is Hailey- now use a gruff voice-

and I like to kick butts."

YES- this is a line from a Sponge Bob episode. School started just in time. My brain is completely full of Sponge Bob one liners. If they do it- it'll earn them an easy $5 and the reputation of being the toughest girl in the school. they say they won't... I say YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE!? Oh well, at least we had a good laugh on the way to school.


4 comments:

She Loves The Color Pink said...

ha! I will also send Hailey five bucks if she uses that line. Can't believe how big everyone is!

Laura said...

hahahahahahahahahaha! So funny. Yay for the first day of school!!

Jill said...

How can Chloe be a sophomore already??!!

Kim Sue said...

How can we slow of kiddos down? It happens SO fast!