Sunday, August 28, 2011

15!

HOw can it be that my sweet Chloe is 15?

She is now in High School & even studying up for her driver's permit!

She has had kind of a slow birthday...

I've been sick, working, and Dad is out of town.

Kind of a bummer weekend for the birthday girl.

I took her shopping... with my snotty, running nose & hacking cough. lovely.

She of course, has been an angel about it.

We are planning a BIG family dinner next week end.
I sure love this girl- I can't imagine my life without her in it. She is a joy. She is the kind of girl who helps- she instinctively knows how to be helpful. It's awesome- how did I get so blessed!?
Happy Birthday Chloe

4 comments:

Beth said...

Happy Birthday Chloe, we sure love this girl too!

Jill said...

Wow, 15!!! She's beautiful and it's a talent to be helpful.

She Loves The Color Pink said...

Chloe is an angel! So glad she's my sister!!!

michelle said...

It is a huge gift to know how and to be willing to be helpful!

Happy belated birthday to Chloe!