Thursday, August 25, 2011

day 2

last week on day two of our stay cation-

The boys got up early & went fishing. The girls & I did not. We did get ready & later in the day we all drove up to Park City for shopping & dinner. We headed to the outlet mall & had a great photo free time shopping & people watching. Even in Park City these days- it's HOT in Utah.
Baja CAntina for dinner was a huge hit- you can see why!?


I LOve Park City- it's been way too long since we have driven up. Every time we go up there I think- why don't we come here more?


All views are beautiful.




WE are full on into school now-

and I've got a cold. it's HOT- one of the hottest weeks of the year. All three of my kids are in school with NO AIR CONDITIONING- NADA, NONE. Crazy. Today's predicted high- 98 degrees. IT makes me so mad.

I better just stop.



4 comments:

She Loves The Color Pink said...

Oh my, that mexican food looks soooo good. What a fun day!

Kim Sue said...

It's obviously hot here too. Today was nicer, highs around 92, BUT we don't even think about living without air conditioning!

great family shot!

Jill said...

Wow, no air conditioning at school that's cruel!! It's ridiculously hot!

michelle said...

No A/C!! What the?!

So sorry you have a cold. So miserable.

I never go to Park City, why is that?