Friday, August 5, 2011

11 under 7

Thursday night we had a real treat


My oldest sister Debbie's three girls came to visit.


I grew up babysitting these guys & now they are all mothers!


they have 10 kids under 7 between them- wow (Ruthie came too with the peanut- so that made it 11 under 7!)


It was absolutely wonderful to have them here


My niece Wendy shares a birthday with Trent so we had to celebrate, of course!






We had make your own taco salads & the kids all played in the back yard- beautifully.








I had loads of chocolate chip cookies made ahead of time.





They loved swinging on our tree swings.





Swinging- I love this shot- it looks like he's going to hit my camera.



the kids loved exploring Chloe's garden & Trent's tree house.
















Brian & Chloe put up our trampoline the day before to add to the fun. we don't like to keep it up all summer because it kills our grass.




















the kids loved to see pictures of themselves jumping off the deck onto the tramp.



Guess what? A miracle occurred... no one got hurt!








there was side walk chalk.





and babies- this is the youngest.










Some of the kids were already in car seats when I decided to take group pictures...








It didn't dawn on my once to take a picture of my nieces all together. I AM SO DISAPPOINTED I MISSED MY CHANCE. when will I ever learn?


What a blessing it was to have them all come to my home- I love these girls & their beautiful families. Too bad we live so far away, but then that's what Heaven is for-- visiting all the people you love, when ever you want!




3 comments:

She Loves The Color Pink said...

That's a lot of little kids, but so fun! I love that picture of them on the grass together. Wish we could have been there!

wende said...

so fun! of course they all wanted to visit aunt patsy - you're the best.
i also noticed the lovely coconut cake on the table. that will keep them coming back for more! :)

michelle said...

That is a lot of kids! Things always look so fun at your house.