Wednesday, April 6, 2011

We went to Ikea & these are the best pictures I got?

Yesterday morning we all jumped out of bed, quickly got dressed & ran down to Ikea.

I cannot believe how bad.... really bad folks... the pictures I took were. I don't know if it was the morning rush- or the fact it's going to snow again? But- I was seriously off my game. You would NEver know we had a GREAT time.

I don't know what's up with Trent these days-- but he is getting all mature on us. It's AWESOME. We had tickets to the afternoon session of conference this past weekend (no photos) he was an angel & loved it. Now we are going to Ikea? HE WAS PERFECT. again. I guess he is growing up? I love it.

Laura had never been to Ikea. Brian & she are working on putting together their first apartment so us girls & I- KNEW she had to go there. Because we love her so much, we wanted to go too. We shopped & dreamed & for some reason every single time I go to Ikea I think I need my kitchen remodeled? Hmm? After Ikea we ran to the mall & bought Brian his wedding suit. Oh boy- he looks mighty fine in that suit. How exciting, my boy in a wedding suit. Crazy. Lunch at Ikea is definitely my favorite. Trent here - wouldn't smile. But I'm telling you- he was having fun!!! really? truly? don't you believe me?

4 comments:

michelle said...

You are my kind of mom, Patsy. Some moms would be all sad about Trent growing up and maturing, but you think it's AWESOME!

I think it's impossible to take good pictures at IKEA.

Beth said...

Oh how I LOVE IKEA!!!
You KNOW how I love IKEA!!
What a great place to take Laura. and who is she that has NEVER been to IKEA? Deprived, over worked, ugly (only cute as a button) step sister or something?... poor girl!

Trent looks like someone spit in his mac n cheese! LOL!!! I don't believe you!!

I better stay away from Ikea for a while, I forgot I get that "have to redecorate" feeling too. And I am already in trouble from watching too many DIY shows lately! Your brother is about to konk me on the head.

I love this post!!

Karolynn said...

We went on Friday for lunch and to look around. That is one fun store!

Kim Sue said...

one day, I'm going to make it to an IKEA. one day.