Wednesday, April 13, 2011

spring break...?

Even though we stayed home

we had a great spring break!

We spent a lot of time at home, sleeping in, watching movies, playing with friends... it was glorious. I sewed a lot & loved having my girls & trent home.


We went to see


with friends




Which I LOVED!

I laughed & laughed & lucky for me wende came too-- we both laughed together & managed to embarrass our kids- just a little.


It rained & rained & rained some more~

until it started snowing...




It snowed for three days straight.

It didn't really add up or stick to the roads, but it was enough to make me think that maybe Utah is not the state for me?

I'm needing some sun.

Of course in no time it will be extremely HOT... so I'm not complaining, no not at all.

4 comments:

Beth said...

We got a little sun yesterday and even after a very long winter waiting for it to come here too... I started panicking about the extreme heat just around the corner, EEEKKKK, NOOOOOO!!!!!! I can't be pleased!

wende said...

that movie was a riot and besides, embarrassing my kids is what i LIVE for. thanks for helping me with that! :)

Kim Sue said...

obviously utah is NOT the place for me!

michelle said...

I love staying home for spring break. Looks like you guys had a good one!