Friday, April 15, 2011

the grass is always greener on the other side?

Do you ever have one of those days/weeks where you've bit off more than you can chew? When your plate is too full? When the flood gates open & you can't stop the wave?


There is so much going on at our house & in my head... my mind can hardly take it all in.

A wedding (this is the easiest thing... ya that's how great Laura is!)

MOther of the groom dress-- ah, hell.

Meeting with the wedding dinner planner lady.

A baby shower.

I'm teaching a class.

I'm teaching another class.

Trent has a birthday part to go to & no ride home because-

I forgot to pick up something I can only get downtown so I have to go down again.

Urgent RX to drop off & pick up.

a quilt to make~ maybe next week?

Husband is always working late.

Spring is here (I think/hope) and the yard is a mess.

WEll~

I did get fertilizer down...

so our grass should be green.

4 comments:

Kim Sue said...

right now the fertilizer would just make the weeds grow more!!

michelle said...

Oh my. The hardest thing on the list for me would be the mother of the groom dress!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

What a clever, clever post. I do hope you can wade through your week.

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Hey! That reminds me. I just got my mother-of-the-groom dress this week. It's prettier than the mother-of-the-bride dress that I had to get last month. Better colors by far! I ordered it from Chadwick's.