Thursday, April 7, 2011

time flies... kind of?

1. Yesterday was a big day. 2. we hit the ONE YEAR MARK 3. aka: hump day... to be exact. 4. Yep, missionary jack left - 5. one. year. ago. yesterday 6. *sigh* 7. It feels like 10 years 8. It feels like 1 week 9. all at the same time? 10. I miss him terribly 11. BUt I have such happy thoughts of him being a missionary. 12. yesterday I pulled out of the dryer~ 13. one of his favorite t-shirts~ 14. and started to cry. 15. Brian wears some of his clothes... but I haven't seen him wear this particular t-shirt? I'm not sure how it got into the dryer? 16. Missionary Jack is a trainer now & doing well & loving it. 17. His emails are so fun to read! 18. I wish all of you could read them. 19. today 20. Brett's parents drove home 21. and I don't have to work 22. and it is still spring break! 23. 5 weeks from yesterday... 24. is Brian & Laura's wedding!!!! 25. last night Brian took me to see their apartment. 26. It's darling 27. 100% nicer than our first apartment. 28. it's just one town over from our town 29. nice 30. it's amazing what can happen in just one year.
That is why everyday is important. I hope you have a GREat day today.

3 comments:

michelle said...

It really is amazing what can happen in one year!

It is sad to think of you taking Jack's shirt out of the dryer and crying.

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

I hear you on the crying t-shirt. Songs the boys loved got me on the radio every time.

5 weeks? That's really exciting.

Is Trent still sleeping in the box?

Kim Sue said...

wow what a year and its not slowing down at all!