Wednesday, March 27, 2013

last weekend

Friday my cooking class for kids made
Bunny Bread


and Egg Salad.


It was fun.



Saturday we ran down to Utah Valley to see our newest family member!
Marcus & Brittany welcomed 
Claire Nicole
to our family!


Isn't she BEAUTIFUL!
Only three days old in this picture.


Sunday I taught Relief Society.
Then made these spring cupcakes for Tiffany's mission farewell.
Our sweet Tiffany is going on a mission.
She is going to Atlanta, Georgia!
We are so very excited for her.


and just for fun
Finn & Crew



3 comments:

Melinda said...

So many babies in your families! How fun is that? They are all so cute.

I love all of the fun recipes you do with your cooking classes. I so wish we lived closer so that my kids could go.

Jill said...

That one bunny looks a little obscene!

shannon said...

I'm laughing at Jill's comment...
He is a rather glutonous fellow, isn't he. I'm sure Wende is keeping her distance on him!

You've had quite the baby boom going on!