Tuesday, March 12, 2013

two babies


Finn on the left
Crew on the right-
they are easy to tell apart....


for now.



Finn has taken the lead with the weight gain- he's a whole 3 oz. bigger than the previously larger Crew.
Crew isn't quite sure what to think about that.


He's a deep thinker. 



On this day 
3-11-13
Their sweet mama was trying to sleep & I was purposefully keeping them awake--
hoping she could get a little more rest after a very un restful night.
Believe it or not- these little buggers will be one month old on Friday!
They sure are cute!

4 comments:

She Loves The Color Pink said...

No way! Finn is bigger than crew now?!
Love that puppy fabric on the quilt you made :)

Melinda said...

I cant believe they are almost a month old! How has it gone so fast!

Your are such a good Nana to be so helpful! That is a true gift to have.

Karolynn said...

Adorable! They look a lot like Daddy to me.

shannon said...

Holy Moly! Congratulations on your new grandsons! Yikes! I had to scroll down several posts to see what the heck has been going on over at the Messers! How exciting for your family...they are so cute!
I read the January post about Chloe getting home from the hospital...I couldn't find the reason why but it sounds like she might be on the mend?
I feel rotton...really rotton for losing touch with you girls! Especially after seeing you all 2 years ago in person! (Highlight of my whole year!)I adored you so...please don't think I'm a jerk!
I need to touch base with Wende, but it looks like she hasn't been blogging either...I'll try emailing her.xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox