Tuesday, March 19, 2013

what's up?


The twins sleeping at night- 
nope- they are not even close to sleeping through the night!
Soon... we hope for Laura & Brian's sake.


It was record warm here last Thursday & Friday!
73 degrees
So warm-- Chloe got SUNBURNED during an outdoor activity at school!
Can you believe this?


Saturday night Hailey performed at a benefit concert to help raise funds for a local arts foundation.
It was so fun to see her perform & she looks so pretty!


 Megan sent me this darling photo of Joey-
who got my postcard in the mail!
I send lots of good mail, especially postcards to the boys. 
It's so fun for me & them.

Finn in action:





Crew in action:





These twinners are really starting to look more alike.
They made their first trip to our house on Sunday for Uncle Jack's Birthday Dinner.
Woo Hoo- twins out of the house!
They are one month old already & as cute as can be.
I love to get pictures of them yawning. Oh I just love to take pictures of them.


Grandpa & Crew
***
Thank you for all your sweet comments this past month-
published & private.
It's been a hard winter with lots of health issues for my sweet Chloe.
I'm happy to say she is getting better & better. 
These things take time- and time is what we've got.
Thank you for your prayers & thoughtfulness.
 We have really needed them & that is a hard place to be in.
 I am so grateful for so much kindness. It's not easy- but what else can you do? 
I don't know why she/we have to go through this, but we do and it's not cool. It's not fun and it's not comfortable. It is what it is & we are making the best of it. 
Life it Goes On

3 comments:

She Loves The Color Pink said...

I love the pictures of the twins! I just want to hold them so bad! That and smell them :) new baby smell is the best!
Love you.

Melinda said...

I am so happy that Chloe is doing better! I have been praying for her and your family. Trials suck. I have been doing a lot of wondering why also and like you said perfectly, it is what it is and keep moving. It's funny I have said that same thing many times in the last month and even though I really want to scream and hit someone, I can't. I hope she has more and more better days to come.

We got sunburned also last week! It was so glorious! This week I am freezing again. I guess that's what happens in March?

Ohh, these babies! They are so darn cute! I am so glad you have 2 precious things to spoil and love on that are such a happy bright spot!

Marie said...

The twins are adorable!