Monday, March 11, 2013

cooking class & babies

My March Cooking Classes are in full swing.
Here are a couple of shots of the kids cutting up veggies.
Last week we had a class all about getting more veggies into your life!
It is interesting & fun to see the kids react & try new things.
This week we worked on jazzing up our home lunches. Here the kids are cutting up veggies to go into tortilla wraps.





We made ham/turkey & cheese wraps with ranch & veggies
and pb & j wraps with banana- both great!


It's spring time in Megan's town & pretty close in our town.
I am getting lots of "at the park" pictures texted to me & I LOVE it.


Yesterday Chloe & I walked - yes walked, it was so nice outside!
Down to see the babies.


This was our welcome at the door!
Brian & Laura are such great parents.


(smiles from Finn)

Today I spent about 5 hours straight with them!
What a fun time- twins make single babies look easy.
These boys are so good though- really good babies.
Really lucky parents!
More on our visit in tomorrow's post.

3 comments:

She Loves The Color Pink said...

I love that last picture of Finn!! It's crazy how different my babies look from theirs. I thought there would be some family resemblance haha.
Seriously, can I come to your cooking class?! You are so fun! I'm going to try that PB & jelly wrap. I bet Charlie would like that!

Gail said...

Thank you for the twin babies photo fix. They are adorable!

The best thing about having twins is that the daddy gets to be much more hands on than with one at a time.

Marie said...

You need to tell me more about your cooking class. I am looking into doing something like this in the summer for kids. For a little extra money.. :)