Friday, June 22, 2007

Jack is playing football


Anyone who really knows me will be shocked to know that my Jack is playing football. I love to watch college football- GO COUGARS- but I hate that football mentality. You know what I am talking about. I think it is especially bad with the highschool and younger leagues. Well he has persisted in begging then finally just signed up. I talked to a friend of mine who lives by the H.S. coach and she had nothing but positive things to say about him, plus he was Brian's favorite teacher for the last two years (spanish). So what can I do? He is playing football. I am trying to embrace it. He looks good in the uniform I must admit. I am excited to go to the games in the fall. He's a good boy.

1 comment:

PaD said...

I love your blog Patsy. You are an artist with words. Mom