Wednesday, June 20, 2007

crazy jake





Brett is away at girl's camp with Hailey. Last night Max my 7 mo. old schnauzer woke me up at 2:00am to go potty. Jake our 3 year old Jack Russell terrier went out with him. Little did I know that Brian's friends had been over last night and left the gate open. Max came right back in but after a few minutes I began to worry when Jake was no where to be seen. I ran to the front door went out and saw the gate open. I called for Jake both in the front and back as discretely as possible-it's 2:15 am now- no Jake. Finally I saw him on the next door neighbor's side walk-we made eye contact- I called him and he ran the other direction. I frantically ran to the basement and called for Brian. Brian came up, went outside to the sidewalk, called him and he ran right into the house. I could kill that dog. I don't know why he won't come for me but he was not allowed on my bed for the rest of the night.

No comments: