Friday, June 29, 2007

Is Summer Over Yet?


Chloe is sad that there are no pictures of Max on the blog so here you go!

Today was a rough day. It started out great Debbie & Pat, Johnna & Clyde stopped by, then Brittany came over- I forgot to take a picture. After that Trent was bored and followed me around the REST OF THE DAY. Lily his best friend was here but he just was obsessing about everything. First he wanted to build an office building in the backyard??Then he wanted to build a bridge to the tree fort-the girls were watching Bridge To Tarabithia.After too long discussions about that, he thought of the brilliant idea to paint his room - he found paint in the garage. So after about an hour of that, he settled for making his own quilt & desperately wanted to use my rotary cutter- I was cutting out quilt squares. Brett came home & took me to dinner. Thank goodness a break.He wears me out.Don't worry I hid the rotary cutter.

No comments: