Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Brian Graduated!




May was a really busy month for our family, as usual. This year it is extra special because Brian graduated from High School. We are so proud of him! He is a great young man with so many talents. Just before he graduated he was made an elder and will submit his mission papers next week. I am so excited~ and nervous. I was really unsettled about it a month or two ago. As a mother I have been trying to prepare him for this his whole life. But, am I prepared to give my son over to the Lord for two whole years? I finally came to the conclusion that yes I am (almost) ready and it is a priviledge not a sacrifice. I love him and he will still be close to me no matter where he is. I will always be his mom and he will always be my sugar boy. Congratulations on your graduation Brian!!

No comments: