Monday, February 4, 2013

updates

On January 19th--
Megan & the boys came to visit!
Tony was chosen to be on the recruitment team for Walmart (he was down at a BYU job fair) so they came a couple of days before he did - then stayed a couple of days after he left.
It was SO GREAT TO HAVE THEM HERE!


Grandpa picking up Joey at the airport.
Joey only wanted Papa.... 
It was late & we went home & put the boys almost immediately to bed.


The next morning we headed right out into the snow!


It didn't last long & I didn't get very many pictures-
Joey stuck his hands in the snow & started bawling.
Charlie was just too cold.
It was bitter cold in the teens- can't say I blame them.
They got plenty of snow time when their daddy came up & it was a little warmer.


Chloe was still in the hospital so we went up to visit everyday.
She came home later in the week. It's been quite a January. 


waking up aunt Hailey


Playing in Chloe's chair--


then finding her new bbgun she got for Christmas.
Oops I had to quick put that up in the closet.
What is it with boys & guns?
A three year old boy could find the last gun in the corner of the universe- I swear it?! 


We played the piano lots




and played with all the old toys.


 

It was so refreshing to have them here.
We are back to quiet now.
Well, if you can call our house quiet with Trent around?
More to come- I promise.
I have a lot to catch up on- but I'm just so emotional these days.
working on it

3 comments:

She Loves The Color Pink said...

These pictures made me so happy! We had such a great time. I love you and the boys adore you.

Jill said...

Your heart must be oozing all the time with so many emotional things happening!!

Beth said...

What really happy pictures!! I am so glad you got some time with the G fam. What sweet memories.