Friday, January 18, 2013

winter chickens



Laverne & Shirley
They just keep on producing eggs!
Even in all this snow- they are two sweet ladies.
We LOVE them.


Every evening at dusk
they wander back into the chicken coop & settle in for the night.


We get 1-2 eggs a day.
We should get more as the days get longer.
I feel bad for them out there in the cold. They seem happy though.
They are such good friends.
***
I have some excellent news.
Besides the fact that Chloe is doing very well...
Megan & her sweet family will be here on Monday!!
MONDAY
Chloe should be home on or around Tuesday and then ~
all my chicks will be home for a time.
Brett & I could not be happier about it.
In the mean time I have myself some baby bedding to make!
TWO sets for our TWO identical, twin grandsons-- who will be here in less that a month!
Oh the joy
Every Little Thing
 Is Going To Be All Right


3 comments:

She Loves The Color Pink said...

Can't wait to get there! The next two days are going to crawl by!!!!!!!!
These chicken posts crack me up. I love it! I need to see these "ladies" in real life

Jill said...

Hooray for good news all around!!

audrey said...

Glad Chloe is doing well! She is in our prayers. Have so much fun with a full house!