Friday, February 8, 2013

cookies and uncles and cousins and uncles... again

Charlie & I made cookie monster cookies.
(smile)


Trent approved.



They were delicious!

 

Joey & Brittany agreed- they were YUM.
The boys LoVe Brittany.
She put them to bed several times & Joey let her hold him - all the time- especially while eating. Which took me back to when Jack was Garrett (long story) and her dad would hold him on his lap during meal times.
 So sweet. Jack loved that & joey does too.

 
While waiting for the morning carpool
Uncle Trent read books to Charlie.




Just a few moments here I don't want to forget.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

seriously... I miss talking to you at work! I would already KNOW all of this!!! Because we would have spent the 3 days of when you got back talking about it all instead of helping customers. :)

Beth said...

Oh soooooo sweet! I have super special memories of her dad holding Jacob to eattoo, he was the cornerstone to my child learning to eat veggies! It's a gift :)