Friday, November 2, 2012

this week

Laverne & Shirley
LOVE
their daddy


Sunday afternoon Brett when outside with some sunflower seed 
and they were so happy to see him.
They always are.


It's just so endearing to see him with the ladies-
they are laying at least 9 eggs a week now!


I traded work days with a friend so I could go to our Tuesday edition of Creative Day
which was extra special
Kristal's birthday!



Birthdays are the BEST
with these ladies!
Kristal chose salads for lunch
we had appetizers, three different wonderful salads, mini cheesecakes & this banana cream pie!
YUM


Just in case you think my life is perfect...
Brett came home with flowers after I spent two days extremely perplexed & upset over what to do about a certain 13 year old boy who
- last week broke the $300 notebook computer the school let him use & now we have to pay for
- then Monday the same young man's school called because Chloe's debit card was found??
What?
- Trent eventually confessed he had, "borrowed it & taken it to school."
Then lost it.
three words:
WHAT THE HELL?
When kids saw him use it at the vending machine---
they all wanted him to buy them something too.
(of course they did!)
We had no idea how much had been charged until the next day when we went to the bank.
OH MY GOSH.
ARE YOU READY FOR THIS
$90.00
Let me just say- it's tough being a parent of a teenage boy.
 But add some ADHD & Autism and it can be.... a challenge.
1. He knew taking the card was not right.
2. He knew it was the wrong thing to do.
3. He didn't truly understand- that real money was involved.
~sigh~

Just for fun:
take a look at this---


I Love Trent
He is learning & we are learning and
 LOOK HOW STINKING CUTE THESE BABIES ARE!!!


4 comments:

Jill said...

Oh my goodness, Trent is going to have to get a job!! At least things are never dull right?!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Arrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! My sincere sympathy.

Love your chickens.

Gail said...

I'm sorry you have had a rough week and I think it is sweet that you have a husband who is thoughtful enough to bring you flowers. One of the things I love about your blog is that you are the rare blogger who is real.

BTW, Blair told me the other day that you are her favorite out of all of her friends moms.

michelle said...

Oh. My. Gosh. I contend that you have a little too much deal with. You are amazing to me, Patsy!