Thursday, November 8, 2012

just what's up at our house?

Laverne & Shirley are laying so many eggs!
~We love them~


Sunday, Brittany invited us all to dinner at her new house!!!
YES she is all moved in & it is lovely. 
we walked over... so fun...
But, took Nya for a walk first just because.


The views this time of year are absolutely breath taking.




Tuesday night was so exciting!!!
until Mitt lost... and I love Mitt.
~sigh~


We had a little election party with the Johnsons.
YUM-- the food!!
But boo--- didn't end our way.
Oh Well- we will join Mitt & Anne & pray for our president & support him, because that's what we do.



(Kind of looks like we are having an IPhone reading party?)


Yesterday the very Lovely Laura invited me to go with her to see the babies at one of her many, many ultra sounds that she will be having for the twins.
I WAS BEYOND THRILLED & SO HAPPY THAT LAURA IS SO GENEROUS & KIND TO ME!!


Laura is almost 23 weeks along & this is baby A.
Isn't he cute! Oh the joy!
It was amazing & confusing... seeing two TWO babies in there!
CRAZY exciting- I've never seen anything like it.


It has been unseasonably warm here with temps in the high 60's & low 70's.
NO I'm not complaining. We have loved it. Especially Trent who goes outside & watches the stars all wrapped up in a blanket at night. Here is a shot of our Facetime.
He is such a sweet kid.


Today as I drove home from work I couldn't help but feel mixed emotions.
Tomorrow a BIG snow storm & weather change.
We are so blessed to have such a lovely fall.
It's time though-- time for winter to get a start. 
Please, not too heavy? Jack- hasn't seen winter in 2 years- amazing huh?


After work I met Hailey at the fabric store where I picked up some good solid white fabric to finish up a second baby quilt for my sister in law Lyn. 
Lyn has adopted two babies in the past couple of years-- without getting a quilt!?
 What in the world?? Gotta get this done- 


Hailey left me this on my phone & I really love it.
thanks-- love you hailey

NOw--- I'm getting dinner started-- tacos.
What's up with you?


2 comments:

Melinda said...

We have had the most beautiful fall this year and it has been so nice to have it so warm. Right now we are getting rain, no snow and I'm not sad. Jason is flying home today and I would rather it be rain than snow that he lands in.

I went to a fabric shop yesterday! Shocking, that is not something I normally do.

michelle said...

It's fun to see all of these fall pictures now that we have snow everywhere.

So exciting for you to be at the ultrasound!

Very cute self-portrait of Hailey.