Thursday, November 1, 2012

halloween at our house


 Technically Jack wasn't at our house...
BUT~
he did dress up & send me this picture.
Which had me laughing out loud!


Jack as a 
"Liberal College student"
He actually wore this get up to school & got lots of fun looks walking to class. 
He had a sign on his back that said- kick me I'm a liberal.
Oh boy- 
side note--- Jack is a History Major & very conservative so there you go...


Chloe dressed up as Rosie the Riveter for school- so cute & original.


Trent the cowboy - was reluctant to get his picture taken.


Chloe's second costume for the day
an old guy.
Again I was laughing out loud!


Halloween was very different this year at our house.
It was a record 76 degrees- it is usually snowing on Halloween!
(Brett says it's because this is the first year we didn't have a trick or treater. Ha!)
I forgot to take a picture of Hailey who dressed up by putting on a cute little mustache. dang it.
We had loads of kids come by - loved it.
and Brett & I took a little walk over to Brittany's house to pick up Trent who was there handing out candy.
It was a gorgeous night & so much relaxed fun
not the usual crazy, wild, running to & from activities & class parties etc.
it was nice.
I love Halloween

2 comments:

She Loves The Color Pink said...

This was a great Halloween. Lived everyone's costumes!!!

michelle said...

I think Rosie the Riveter is a brilliant costume!