Saturday, November 3, 2012

better days

I'm working at least 4 days a week.
It's a joy to work around so many beautiful things.
(a lot to juggle these days... but I really like working there)
Last week I made lots of pumpkin dessert squares, mashed potatoes & gravy & several batches of stuffing!
YES Thanksgiving is less than three weeks away!
I am so excited for Thanksgiving! It is Brett's favorite holiday so I try to make it extra special. This evening I put up the Thanksgiving decorations - I have a few - and we are expecting 25 people for dinner this year.
 I love that.


Today after work & lunch at home with the family
Brett & I went out on the town down to City Creek to the new 
West Elm store.
West Elm is really fun-
 a Gorgeous store & fantastic addition to Salt Lake City. 
It's a sister store to my work place and one of my favorite friends from work moved over there 
(Hi Emily-- miss you!) 
so I've been dying to get over there & visit.
Finally made it today-


Afterwards we headed to Kneaders for treats & to work on our Christmas list.
We've got a good start!
Actually I hate to brag but.... I've already sent off two gifts- impressive, I know!


Mr. Messer, thank you for being my date today.
I like it that you always open doors for me & carry packages.
I like that you like to see me get excited about things like a new store in town & bakeries.
I just like being with you.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you so much!! THANKS SO MUCH for coming to see me!! It made my day! I so miss talking with you. I can't talk to anyone at WE like I could you! You're amazing! Come back soon! Thanks for the hug :)

She Loves The Color Pink said...

I love that picture of you and dad! You seriously need to frame it. Your night sounds like the perfect date to me!!!!