Thursday, October 4, 2012

what's up?

This week:
Brett texted me this picture from Caroline's surprise party in July- so cute!


Charlie got his Halloween costume!


Ruthie, the peanut & I went to Gardner Village.


We shopped & had lunch & the weather was perfect.
Plus it's all decorated up for Halloween!


I found this sign & I LOVE IT- so so funny!
But- really- could you put this in our house, or place of business?
Can you imagine this in at your Vet's office- hilarious!


The Peanut sat by a witch!
He was very brave


Brett & I visited on the porch- 
have I told you the weather is perfect right now?
BEcAUse it is!


Chloe was very brave & kind of crazy....
in her asking a date to the girl's choice 
~ Harvest Dance ~
coming the end of the month.



The guy--
he said YES!
So then, who really is the brave one?

Chloe- she is so funny!

2 comments:

michelle said...

Charlie could not be cuter in his pirate costume!

Kim Sue said...

Lots of good stuff! We have an amazing weather day and then it gets too warm the next. This weekend is suppose to be perfect. Looking forward to it.