Friday, October 26, 2012

just a few things & some BIG news

This week was Charlie's third birthday.
3
HOW FUN IS THAT?!



He got the talking Elmo birthday card & super hero cape I sent
and here he is showing off his muscles.



Meg says the employees at Chick fil A (his birthday choice) were loving this.
Megan is so sweet to send us pictures nearly everyday.
It really makes me happy.


Thank goodness for modern technology & IPhones!


I LOVE this picture- What fun!
The BIG news?


Look who got her drivers license!!!!
YES
Chloe is legally driving all over town.
driving independence at 16 = happiness


Hailey & I made a quick trip to Costco this week & I couldn't help noticing that it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. 


Look at this Lava Seat-- I have regretted not get seat warmers in my car... ha!
The Lava Seat to the rescue!!


We found some belts just Jack's size-- about 18 "-- do you think they would let us buy the sample belts?
Jack & I met with his travel doctor up at the U of U this week & that kid is so skinny! He again has lost more weight... their are for sure no more parasites & after one more test we are headed to a G.I. and a Neurologist. For his stomach & headache issues.


Back to Costco- For about 2 minutes I thought about going on a diet when I saw this dress.


And LOOK at this child's size leather recliner- don't you think the twins & Megan's boys need these?


I gotta admit-- seeing this scene in Costco made me long for Christmas when the kids were little. So much fun & so easy to please. I can't help it, I have to look & peruse through all the Christmas toys.
 It's just for fun. 


3 comments:

She Loves The Color Pink said...

I LOVE that red dress!
I'm so excited Chloe got her license! Best news! I'm glad you like the pictures I send :) love ya!

Jill said...

I can't believe Charlie already 3!! I love that age so much.

Wow, to Chloe being 16, when did this happen?

Tracy said...

Love the pictures, so cute! I have to ask, Has Jack been tested for Celiac? Has he had blood work for for gluten intolerance or celiac? Maybe ask the Dr. to do blood work (AGA and TTI)? Sounds like the same symptoms. It's so, so common now and the last thing Drs check. Hope he starts to feel better soon.

Tracy