Saturday, October 13, 2012

fall sewing


It is so beautiful in Utah right now.
Pictures do not do justice to how beautiful the mountains & trees are.
It's absolutely breath taking.
It's lucky I haven't gotten in a car accident -- I love the views.


Yesterday I finished up two projects.
First this baby quilt-


Seriously cute boy fabrics for Laura's nephew.
I'm really happy to get this done- he is 7 or 8 months old now. Geez Louizzz


The very minute I finished the baby quilt I started making these--


Super Hero Capes!


My number 1 Grandson Charlie is turning 3 at the end of the month-
3
can you believe it!?
Three is the perfect age for a reversible Batman/Super Charlie cape.


And every good Nana knows that it's no fun playing super heroes alone.
So I'm sending along a 


reversible Super Joey/Superman.
That way Joey or a friend can play along too.

(my model: Super Grandpa)

 I searched through pinterest & found a template I liked.
Then free handed a bit & wa-la!
These were so fun to make-- really fun.
I've been thinking of all kinds of boy themed sewing & crafts these days.


2 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

These are absolutely darling! Super Grandpa is a sport!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Ohhhhh....and those quilts are so beautiful.