Wednesday, October 3, 2012

brian's birthday

It's fall here and that means


It's time for Brian & Hailey's birthdays!


Brian's was last week & Hailey's is at the end of this month. 


To celebrate I took these two to Tucanos- Brian's favorite place to eat lunch!
He had the day off - which was a welcome surprise.


Last week marked the half way date for the twins!
Can you believe it!?
Hopefully they won't be here for 18 more weeks...
in the mean time--- next Tuesday they find out (then I find out) if they are boys or girls or maybe even one of each!!!? The doctor says the are most likely identical- so that would mean the same gender. Still- it's too soon to really know that for sure-- so it could be one of each! Oh man-- SO SO SO EXCITING!
I don't care- just praying for healthy babies. 
Although - I DO NEED TO KNOW so I can start sewing.


Brian requested burgers & dogs for his birthday
and pie- blueberry pie.




I love fall
and
I love these two.


3 comments:

She Loves The Color Pink said...

Brian is the best! Happy birthday! Celebrating at Tucanos sounds like the PERFECT place to me.

Melinda said...

I figured since I have been commenting on your instagram, I should start on your blog!

I love fall also. My youngest bday is next week and it is always so fun. We've been planning his dinner menu and dessert also. It looks like our cake will be a transformers one and I need to learn how to draw one of those things to put on his cake. Yikes.

Kim Sue said...

Mmm that pie looks so good!