Wednesday, September 12, 2012

today


These ladies came up to the back door window to say hello.


Megan sent me this darling picture...
last Sunday.


and this one Monday-
his first day of Joy School.
So SWEET


Brittany's house is coming along nicely!
The inside is even nearly dry walled!


My creative friends & I have started meeting again - officially last week!
This week was Wende's birthday!


We had a little birthday luncheon & it was so.much. fun!!!!



The birthday girl herself!


I am so blessed to have these amazing ladies in my life every week~
Grateful.
I've known Wende now for about 15 years!
wow


Time flies when you're having fun.


Happy Birthday Wende-
You are the BEST

4 comments:

She Loves The Color Pink said...

Happy birthday sweet Wende! That cake looks awesome!
The chickens just crack me up. I need to see "the ladies"

michelle said...

I hardly recognized her! Wow!

That looks just like the birthday cake I request every year.

Jill said...

Wow, you guys went to town for Wende's birthday, that's so awesome!! She looks fantastic!!!

wende said...

thanks for this sweet post patsy! i'm so glad you guys got some photos, i need to save these. and the cake, oh my gosh. really, if you could look closer there are some real tears in my eyes. :) it's a big deal for a celiac to get a fantastic birthday cake - AND cookies! you spoiled me rotten! it was seriously the best birthday because you made me feel SO loved. i love you!