Monday, September 10, 2012

some grandma time

One of the days I was at Megan's house 
I babysat while she went for a run.
Megan is an amazing athlete!
She just ran a 10K race on Labor Day & her time was 1:08.
 CRAZY AWESOME
(She definitely did get that from her mother...)

Anyhow-
I was so so thrilled to babysit - oh ya.
Here are a few pictures.










We also went to dinner & shopping one night.


Look at this- red & yellow curry chicken burrito- YUM


and Korean tacos!


In my week- there was a lot of wrestling


and "elephant rides."


Plus lots of trying on Nana's glasses





and using Nana's straws.


We had the best time!
Best of all-
I went to the airport & waited & waited...
and my flight was canceled.
Imagine Megan's surprise when I had to call her & ask her to pick me back up!?


(whatever? My head look ginormous?!)
She was having a baby shower at her house that night so I got to go back & help out.


Man I love these guys!
I miss them so much- but they have a wonderful life way down south. 
So- for now I am happy we can face time!!

3 comments:

She Loves The Color Pink said...

I love this post so much! Having you here was a dream!

michelle said...

Bonus! Pretty much every time I am with my family, we start wishing we could delay our flights...

She Loves The Color Pink said...

I had to come back and look at those pictures of Joey with your glasses on! Lol so awesome! He may just look like that in a few years hahahaha