Saturday, September 22, 2012

powder puff 2012

It's Homecoming week at the local High School.
Chloe was bound & determined to be on the powder puff team this year & she was!


Powder puff is when the Jr. girls take on the Sr. girls in some flag football.
Typically the football players & other young men dress up as the cheerleaders.
This didn't happen this year & we were seriously disappointed!
At least Trent & I were- I kept telling him--- just hang on there's going to be a funny show.
didn't happen


There is is far right on the front offensive line.
She was in the whole game & she was tough!
One thing about Chloe-- she is very strong & very muscular. 
Ballet will do that to you.
She even has muscle tone all through her back.
It's amazing to see. She often goes to the gym & grown men will ask her how she got like that - or move the weight pin lower after she leaves a machine. She kind of likes that. (I would prefer grown men to just keep their distance thank you very much)



 


The junior girls practiced a lot!
several nights a week with the help of some junior boys
this is serous business.


In the end-
the seniors won 14-6
That's probably how it should be?
Afterwards- Chloe said she heard there was $30 on her head if anyone could "take her out." 
What in the world-- I hope that was just a rumor!?
I'm sure it was

3 comments:

She Loves The Color Pink said...

That Chloe is cute & tough girl! Love the pictures.

Jill said...

Way to go Chloe!! I would have been all over that if we'd had that when I was in high school. I played intramural football at BYU and loved it.

michelle said...

This is awesome. I love that she is so strong. A bounty on her head? Serious business!