Saturday, June 18, 2011

big business

{photo by Hailey}
Last Saturday Trent wanted to have a lemonade stand- my first instinct was to say... how about next week? Then it dawned on me- it was hot- and I hadn't seen one in the neighborhood yet this summer?
What would it hurt?


We made lemonade with lots of fresh lemons & limes & guess what?

At .50 a cup- two gallons later...
That kid made bank!
$40!!
of course now he wants to have a stand everyday. I can't say I blame him... still- once a month is the goal.

6 comments:

She Loves The Color Pink said...

Forty bucks?! Dang, I need to set up a lemonade stand :)

Jill said...

Wow, that's a lot of money! I thought the $8 Whitney made selling cupcakes in front of our house was good!

Kristy said...

$40.....WOW!!!! Jake and Trent need to combine efforts and sell lemonade and popcorn some time soon! :)

The Taylors said...

40 bucks holy cow! way to go Trent! That is amazing.
Hey my kids want in on the popcorn.

Unknown said...

Hey there...we need to move back to Centerville to score some money! How are you? I am now officially starting to blog again. I have not done it in a year, but I am ready again;) You have had tons of changes since I last read your blog...I am feeling old now that you son is married...crazy.
Carri

michelle said...

He really did make bank! I want some of your lemonade, it looks delicious.